Thank you for considering St Joseph’s College for the secondary education of your son or daughter.
To lodge an application for your child please return the following:
- Completed Enrolment Application Form
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Sacramental Program Certificates: Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist (if applicable)
- Photocopy of the last two School Reports
- Photocopy of the latest NAPLAN Report
- $55.00 non-refundable Enrolment Application Fee
Enrolment applications are open to students from Year 5 and above. The enrolment process for Year 7 commences in Term 1 of the preceding year and offers are generally made by the end of Term 2. Occasionally vacancies may occur after this date.
If your enquiry is for Year 7 in 2019 please note that enrolments closed on Thursday 5 April 2018 but you would be welcome to put your child’s name on the waiting list.
Should your enrolment enquiry be for the current school year you will be advised if there are any vacancies. An interview will be arranged if there is the possibility of a place at the College.